Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器

+10
finalarm
admin
凌波燕
shcp911
Def
wyfaye
爱吃猫de鱼
海边女流氓
RUSSIAN GIRL
14 posters

1页/共2 1, 2  下一步

向下

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Empty 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器

帖子 由 RUSSIAN GIRL 2011-03-29, 11:40

Hi China, I on behalf of the Russian, will answer your questions about our server.
If you can, please speak english or simple Chinese sentences.
DO NOT USE TRANSLATOR CHINESE-RUSSIAN. translation become stupid and ridiculous))
RUSSIAN GIRL
RUSSIAN GIRL
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

积分 : 4 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-03-28
--------------------- : VIP贵宾

返回页首 向下

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Empty 回复: 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器

帖子 由 海边女流氓 2011-03-30, 02:07

Dear Russian friend
I have two question.
1.How many users can login in the server and play the game? Sometime the delay is high when the players are more than ten.
2.When I played with the players come from Russia, the delay is high. Can this situation be improved?
海边女流氓
海边女流氓
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

积分 : 22 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-17
--------------------- : 社区版主
优秀会员勋章

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 RUSSIAN GIRL 2011-03-30, 08:28

1. Maximum number of people ranging from 50 to 100 for 1 subserver. In the future we plan to expand the locations outside of the game, as well as improve the host.
2. High latency between Russia and China was at a Chinese official servers, sorry, but the role played by just your location...And we wanted to run tournaments among players Dead or Alive OL, "The best representative of a fighter.."
For now, this championship started in Russia, will later be titles "Asian Champion, European Champion and World Champion."For example...Kasumi...
People from Asia spend seven fights among themselves, who has more victories, he's becoming Kasumi Asian Champion. the same battle is spend between the people of Europe... And there is Kasumi European Champion.. And final battle spend between Asian and European Champoin.
The winner becomes the Kasumi World Champion.It's really fun, but high latency between China, Russia and other countries will greatly interfere with and can disrupt all the plans...
RUSSIAN GIRL
RUSSIAN GIRL
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

注册日期 : 11-03-28

返回页首 向下

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Empty Thank you ~ often over for a visit

帖子 由 爱吃猫de鱼 2011-03-30, 09:55

Surprised Surprised

You are welcome to BBS guest. Often come to thank foreign friends

爱吃猫de鱼
入门新手
入门新手

积分 : 2 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-22
--------------------- : 初级会员

返回页首 向下

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Empty hi

帖子 由 wyfaye 2011-03-30, 09:55

hi~~~~~~~~~~your picture is beautiful Laughing

wyfaye
业余初段
业余初段

积分 : 0 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-03-10

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 海边女流氓 2011-03-30, 09:57

You said that the problem of high delay is at Chinese official server. I don't know how is the connection of Russian server. When I played with Chinese players, I also face low delay. Sometime there are some bug, Background become black or Screen become black I can see nothing. The fight match is a great idea. But it must be based on a good connection server. Can you help us improve the connection speed on China server?Many thanks.
海边女流氓
海边女流氓
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

积分 : 22 威望 : 0
优秀会员勋章

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ???? 2011-03-30, 09:57

welcome to china

????
游客

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Def 2011-03-30, 10:01

RUSSIAN GIRL 写道:1. Maximum number of people ranging from 50 to 100 for 1 subserver. In the future we plan to expand the locations outside of the game, as well as improve the host.
sure it is not. seems like it is very unstable even with 20 active players at the same moment.
we still cant find the reason of server crushes, so it is hard to fix them.
Anyway, it is good idea to spread players among different servers, so it will be more stable.

RUSSIAN GIRL 写道:
2. High latency between Russia and China was at a Chinese official servers, sorry, but the role played by just your location...And we wanted to run tournaments among players Dead or Alive OL, "The best representative of a fighter.."
For now, this championship started in Russia, will later be titles "Asian Champion, European Champion and World Champion."For example...Kasumi...
People from Asia spend seven fights among themselves, who has more victories, he's becoming Kasumi Asian Champion. the same battle is spend between the people of Europe... And there is Kasumi European Champion.. And final battle spend between Asian and European Champoin.
The winner becomes the Kasumi World Champion.It's really fun, but high latency between China, Russia and other countries will greatly interfere with and can disrupt all the plans...
please, dont present your ideas as official server events.
This tournament is just a russian community event, so if someone want to make the same tournament - it is just their decision, and I dont think it will be somehow linked with russian administration.

海边女流氓 写道:You said that the problem of high delay is at Chinese
official server. I don't know how is the connection of Russian server.
When I played with Chinese players, I also face low delay. Sometime
there are some bug, Background become black or Screen become black I can
see nothing. The fight match is a great idea. But it must be based on a
good connection server. Can you help us improve the connection speed on
China server?Many thanks.

The connection in battle is p2p one, so it is based only on connection between you and your opponent, server do nothing with it.
the problem with Black Screen can be solved with clicking megaphone in chat window.
Def
Def
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

积分 : 6 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-19

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 shcp911 2011-03-30, 10:11

Dear R.Girl ! Welcome to coming here.

We all like DOA game. santa

shcp911
业余三段
业余三段

积分 : 25 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-16

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 shcp911 2011-03-30, 10:14

rendeer HI DEF~~

Welcome~~

shcp911
业余三段
业余三段

积分 : 25 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-16

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 凌波燕 2011-03-30, 10:17

Welcome to coming here!
凌波燕
凌波燕
业余初段
业余初段

注册日期 : 11-03-25

返回页首 向下

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Empty 回复Def

帖子 由 admin 2011-03-30, 10:26

In Versus mode, there are two concepts
1: meet the conditions of the invitation-style combat, which is named the game.
2: PVP room, free battle, the war with a third party on the function of broadcast
First, you can clear the connection is point to point.
Second, I add, I estimate the original official transfer mode is used to forward the match P2P real-time video.
Under normal circumstances, when the two battle a direct connection between the IP communication if you do not need P2P forwarding.
And when the two battle can not be connected directly between the IP you need to transit through the server, and when necessary, the P2P forwarding services.
Watching the room is a must have P2P forwarded immediately before a process can be achieved, this is right?

I'm sorry, my English is not good. Only their own national language.

admin
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

积分 : 631 威望 : 3
注册日期 : 11-02-13
--------------------- : 社区管理员
问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 16_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 17_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 20_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 26250_10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 29_bmp10
问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 5_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 6_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 9_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Fjsky_13 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Fjsky_17 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Fjsky_14

http://52doa.999luntan.com

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Def 2011-03-30, 10:43

in battle there are 2 connections - the first one forwards to your opponent, and the second is to server.
i think, the second one used to be for watchnig fights and saving statistic, but we dont have those functions for now...
And also to save your position at the location, your clothes and so on.

it's hard to say anything about rooms mode and free fights, seems like it will be not implemented in a close future Sad

Am I answered your question?
Def
Def
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 admin 2011-03-30, 10:54

Def 写道:in battle there are 2 connections - the first one forwards to your opponent, and the second is to server.
i think, the second one used to be for watchnig fights and saving statistic, but we dont have those functions for now...
And also to save your position at the location, your clothes and so on.

it's hard to say anything about rooms mode and free fights, seems like it will be not implemented in a close future Sad

Am I answered your question?

I'm not quite understand your country came up with this simulation server. New server.exe or oaoLauncher.exe.
The two are now in the inte***ce, there is no mechanism to automatically restart?

admin
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 16_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 17_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 20_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 26250_10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 29_bmp10
问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 5_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 6_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 9_bmp10 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Fjsky_13 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Fjsky_17 问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Fjsky_14

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Def 2011-03-30, 11:00

it is automatically restarting when crushing.
newserver.exe is for server, doaolauncher is for some settings.
Def
Def
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 finalarm 2011-03-30, 11:28

哇哈哈哈哈~~Welcome to China!!!

finalarm
业余初段
业余初段

注册日期 : 11-02-21

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 32213215 2011-03-30, 11:38

Game is fun, is playing too card. . . Delay in 1000, there are serious packet loss, you Russians how to solve it?

入门新手
入门新手

积分 : 1 威望 : 0

返回页首 向下

问题和答案,关于俄罗斯服务器 Empty Def posts sent

帖子 由 admin 2011-03-30, 11:59

Is there a possibility that some skip the game to load virtual community VLAN platform.
Stand-alone game that is war platform.
HOOK VLAN network uses a virtual DLL file into the interceptor API communication.War on the server know the data?

And you know b0ny it? I heard this person is very powerful? He is hacking it?

admin
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 娜乌西卡 2011-03-30, 12:14

Laugh thank you!!!

娜乌西卡
业余初段
业余初段

积分 : 5 威望 : 0

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 日本妹 2011-03-30, 12:25

The russians are the greatest

日本妹
业余三段
业余三段

积分 : 20 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-15
优秀会员勋章 宣传大使勋章

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 admin 2011-03-30, 12:30

Welcome to our online chat forum, can people participate in online chat. Loading a nice plug on the forum, but few people go with him.
Online chat rooms

admin
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Def 2011-03-30, 12:34

Actually, b0ny is the only developer of the server...
So, i cant really answer your questions, b0ny doing all by himself and dont want to share work because he is afraid of possible trainers, hacking or something else...

32213215 写道:Game is fun, is playing too card. . . Delay in 1000,
there are serious packet loss, you Russians how to solve it?
You just need to find right opponent, that lives quite close to you.
Also, it can be your own connection problem...
Def
Def
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 星の尘 2011-03-30, 12:43

welcome to this
星の尘
星の尘
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

积分 : 31 威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-02-14
优秀会员勋章 活跃之心勋章

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 admin 2011-03-30, 12:49

Def 写道:Actually, b0ny is the only developer of the server...
So, i cant really answer your questions, b0ny doing all by himself and dont want to share work because he is afraid of possible trainers, hacking or something else...

32213215 写道:Game is fun, is playing too card. . . Delay in 1000,
there are serious packet loss, you Russians how to solve it?
You just need to find right opponent, that lives quite close to you.
Also, it can be your own connection problem...

Oh, I can understand. You and b0ny understanding of the real world it?

admin
[论坛管理]
[论坛管理]

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Def 2011-03-30, 13:11

admin 写道: You and b0ny understanding of the real world it?
what do you mean? if you is about real life, then no, we dont know each other in real life...
Def
Def
国外Other countries
国外Other countries

返回页首 向下

1页/共2 1, 2  下一步

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题